We are looking for an Account Director to join our team. Your role is selling and managing the execution and delivery of highly involved creative social media campaigns with in-house teams and external partners.
You will be someone who is commercially astute, great with clients and managing teams and not afraid to take risks. You’ll have a certain curiosity and interest in staying ahead of the curve, spotting trends and understanding the role social media plays in consumers’ lives.
You will be a part of developing best-in-class social media campaigns for an exciting collection of clients using your understanding of current cultural trends that engage consumers and tell stories while simultaneously hitting our clients’ KPIsApply
WORKING WITH CLIENTS
• Client liaison and relationship building— keeping everything on track and everyone informed of progress.
• Pitching and receiving briefs and communicating client expectations to the team
• Developing social and digital strategies for client based on their objectives
• Building comms strategies across all social media platforms
• Briefing paid social teams to execute paid campaigns
• Briefing influencer teams to execute influencer campaigns
• Driving commercial value by upselling services to existing clients
• Aiming to be one step ahead of the client in terms of strategic ideas to help grow their accounts. Work with your team to proactively create new ideas for new projects
• Keeping track of all client feedback to ensure your team are aware and implementing it
• Reporting progress back to senior management and then to clients to provide reports on metrics
• Continually find ways to improve on those metrics through testing new approaches and formats.
• Creating case studies for your accounts
• Oversee team structure by hiring best talent to meet client demands
• Working with the production team to source and manage external partners such as designers, artists and influential content creators to collaborate with on various projects.
• Lead and inspire your team to do their best by overseeing their professional development
• Be a stickler for process – manage a team of account manager and social media managers ensuring they are delivering to their deadline and within budget
• Ensure the output is in line with the client’s overarching objectives and strategy
• Work directly with the paid social to oversee paid social campaigns, managing strategies, budgets and ROI.
• Manage client budgets ensuring costs and expenses are tracked
• Assist the financial team with managing client P&L spreadsheets
• 5-6 years in a client services roll
• 2-3 years experience in social media
• Experience in developing social media strategies
• A strong understanding of marketing communications planning and strategy
• Understanding how social and digital marketing fits into the overall marketing mix
• A confident point of view on social media platforms and audiences
• Commercially minded with the ability to track budgets and ensure profitability
• Not afraid to roll the sleeves up and get involved with the day to day tasks when required
• Track record of managing a number of global or regional social media accounts for consumer brands
• Highly organised with experience managing multiple account manager, creative and editorial production teams
• Experience in personal professional development
• An understanding of how paid social is used to drive results
• A deep understanding of what makes content interesting and shareable across all social channels
• Outstanding attention to detail. If you read this line give us a ‘hells yeah I spotted that’ in your response
• An understanding of how technology, the arts and pop culture impact advertising and online trends
Apply with your CV, cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out our IG: @okcool.io