French Social Media Creative Producer (Freelance)
We are looking for a French native- speaking mid-weight Creative Producer who is plugged into culture, you live and breathe digital content and understand how to take a brand into the two-way communication digital space to connect to their target audience. Ideally living in France.
You’ll be working on our client Bumble France, and will need to be familiar with the culture and subtle nuances of the online dating scene.
You’ll be responsible for generating creative ideas and concepts for our client’s social media using the global brand social media strategy as a guide. It’ll be up to you to translate the strategy supplied by the UK agency into hyper-local french content. This includes the concept and the copy.
You will need to get under the skin of a brand, fast; understand that brand’s universe, their competitive set and their place in culture, then use that information to develop social media strategies— how they need to look, feel and sound on social media to earn a place in culture. This will be stuff you know instinctively, because you have always been active in culture and you’ve always known what’s hot and what’s not in brand-world.
You will then work with our creative and production teams to bring your vision to life.
You’ll be responsible for generating creative ideas and concepts for our client’s social media using the global brand social media strategy as a guide. It’ll be up to you to translate the strategy supplied by the UK agency into hyper-local french content. This includes conceptualising and copywriting.
You will work closely with the accounts department to ensure your concepts are achievable within budget and accurately represent our client’s brand and frequently share your findings and reports with them so they can share the insights with the brand.
Apply with your CV, cover letter to email@example.com with ‘French Creative Producer’Apply
Your role will entail:
- – Interrogating the client brief, getting under the skin of the consumer, the market, the brand and culture to derive insights that fuel the creative platform
- – Building social media strategies for client campaigns and projects
- – Analysis previous retainer content, researching the digital world and applying those findings to the monthly concepting documents for each retained client.
- – Producing short reports and recommendations for the clients EOM reports
- – Working closely with the production team to push production boundaries, enhance our reputation and contribute to the development of long-lasting client relationships.
- – Translate the strategy supplied by the UK agency into hyper-local french content. This includes the concept and the copy.
- – Creative copywriting for social media posts
- -Attend weekly progress meetings and briefings where needed.
- – Work with the account department to ensure your concepts meet the proposed budgets, agree estimates.
- – Brief the production department to produce designs for social media posts
- – Write detailed production briefs to ensure all work is produced to the quality standards of the OK COOL brand
- – Collate all content into a content plan and send it to the client to approve
- -Experience developing creative ideas for social media posts
- -Excellent copywriting skills (french-native)
- -An excellent understanding of the social media industry and platforms
- – Strong knowledge of the content specification and dimensions
- – Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- – Strong organisation skills
- – Highly organized and able to run multiple projects concurrently.
- – Willing team player, capable of cross functional collaboration.
- – Able to work independently and take the initiative.
- – Flexible and adaptable, able to react quickly to changing requirements and new challenges.
- – An understanding of, and openness towards, different business cultures around the world.
£150-200 per day
1.5-2 days per week
Apply with your CV, cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘French Creative Producer’