French Community Manager
About this role
We are looking for a native French-speaking Social Media Community Manager to join our team. Your role is executing on social media and community management strategies for a variety of clients on key social media platforms including Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, TikTok, Pinterest, YouTube and LinkedIn.
You will be someone who is detail-oriented and insights-driven, familiar with the capabilities of social media channels and what it takes to grow a brand online. You’ll have a certain curiosity and interest in analytics, spotting what content works across channels.
You’ll keep a close eye on the conversations, trends and news in your client’s communities, to use those conversations to inform content
Apply with your CV, cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Community Manager in the subject line’Apply
Your role will entail:
- – Day to day management of our clients social media communities on across all platforms including (but not limited to) Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, Twitter, Snapchat, Pinterest, LinkedIn and YouTube
- – Upload, schedule, monitor and report on all scheduled social media content using internal and external scheduling platforms and analytics tools.
- – Assimilate brand voice
- – Execute on social media community engagement strategy including (but not limited to) liking, commenting, sharing and engaging with a target audience list.
- – Follow tone of voice strategies and use them to drive community engagement strategy
- – Measure success of social channels by monitoring KPIs and benchmarks through rigorous analysis, review, and report reporting techniques. Advise the wider account team on effectiveness of overall strategy.
- – Produce weekly and monthly in-depth analytical reports to be presented back to the team and key stakeholders within the business.
- – Update clients and wider account team on key happenings within the account on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- – Be available to post reactive content including nights and weekends.
- – Keep your finger on the pulse when it comes to the social media industry, making recommendations to the wider team on how they affect clients.
- – 3-4 years of experience in community management for a varieties of lifestyle brands across key social platforms
- – An understanding and passion for data and capability to report against key KPIs
- – An interest in growing and fostering social media communities, understanding what makes each of them unique and functions that each channel can have for different audiences
- – A collaborative, positive and ambitious team member who isn’t afraid to go the extra mile
- – Ability to work quickly and efficiently under pressure
£120-150 per day
1.5-2 days per week
Apply with your CV, cover letter to email@example.com with ‘Community Manager in the subject line’