OK COOL is a full service creative studio specialising in social media. We are a globally distributed team of strategists, creatives and tastemakers. We don’t just speculate on culture, we make and shape it ourselves – and we’re hoping you can join us.
We are looking for a sh*t hot Account Manager with an exceptional knowledge of the social media landscape to own accounts and turn out exceptional work. Like traditional AM roles, you’ll be the bridge between client and agency, but unlike traditional AM roles, you’ll have a strong hand in the creative and an opportunity to drive production.
Get ready to put your fingers in a lot of pies. You will be developing and leading projects, managing budgets, sourcing internal and external resources and maintaining relationships with your clients.
Yes, we look for account managers who can easily receive and execute client briefs, but we’re also after someone who can use initiative, knowledge and experience to look for opportunities and pitch a brief back to the client. If you’ve got a sick idea, why wait for business to come to you?
We’re hoping you are a confident project manager who is great at organising staff and ensuring creative ideas remain on brief, on time and on budget. Above all else we hope you have a passion for culture, market trends, the wider industry and bring a supportive, kind and caring energy to our team of fantastic humans.Apply
This role has three key focuses:
- · Client liaison and relationship building
- · Coordinating teams and managing traffic
- · Developing strategy (both analytical and creative)
- · Scoping jobs and managing budgets
We ask that you have:
- · A minimum of 1 year experience as Account Manager or Executive in an advertising or marketing role (preferably agency side).
- · An entrepreneurial attitude to seek out opportunities
- · Be a confident presenter and have excellent client-facing communication skills
- · Understand how to tackle a brief from a social media perspective and can accurately plan and scope the best approach
- · An excellent understanding of the social media industry and platforms – yes that includes how to use TikTok
- · An excellent knowledge of Facebook Business Manager and Twitter ads
- · A basic knowledge of Google ads & Youtube ads
- · Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- · An eye for detail and the ability to predict a client’s request before they’ve realised they need it