Imagine coming to work every day and being valued as a key player in a mission-driven team of fiercely ambitious young creatives. Exchanging ideas, having fun and making interesting, progressive work for forward-thinking brands.
That’s exactly what we do at OK COOL. No exaggeration.
We strategize, plan, create and seed original social media content for brands in the lifestyle space, shaping their visual communications to help them talk with rather than at their consumers.
Technically it’s ‘work’, but for people like you and us, it’s oxygen: making, doing, creating and communicating in a way that feels natural.
We are looking for a Social Media Account Manager to strategically manage a number of client accounts with the support of a Line Manager.
We need someone who understands the social media landscape and can provide strategic solutions to clients’ business challenges. You’ll be a people person, good at building relationships and constantly on the lookout for smarter, faster, more effective ways of doing things.
– Develop strategic social media plans and content strategies to ensure our clients meet their KPIs
– Continuously improve on existing strategies to ensure maximum ROI for our clients
– Liaising with clients, pitching and receiving briefs and communicating client expectations to the team
– Communicate progress back to the clients in an effective manner
– Relationship building— working hard to build closer, trusted relationships with clients to deliver a first class client experience
– Aim to be one step ahead of the client in terms of strategic ideas to help grow their accounts. Work with your team to proactively create new ideas for new projects
– Actively seeking opportunities to bring in additional revenue from our clients
– Crafting detailed job briefs for your team to execute
– Working with the content team to oversee the execution of all projects, ensuring they are delivered to the client on time and within budget
– Manage and update the overall marketing calendar for the client on a daily basis to ensure all campaigns are running to schedule and no work is missed
– Assist in managing the paid social team
– Organise regular review meetings through weekly, monthly, quarterly and project-end reviews. Keep WIP documents up to date, prepare meeting agendas and contact reports
– Tracking and reporting using Iconosquare and Facebook Analytics to provide reports on metrics and continually find ways to improve on those metrics by testing new approaches and formats
– Occasional basic community management— responding to comments, DMs and proactively nurturing a community of loyal fans
– Kindness, patience and optimism
– Excellent client-facing communication skills
– Experience developing social media strategies, media planning and buying
– 2-3 years Social Media/Account Manager experience
– Highly organised with experience managing multiple creative and editorial production teams
– Solid understanding of online community building
– Ability to work fast and smart under pressure, delivering against a set of outcomes within a fixed time frame
– An understanding of how technology, the arts and pop culture impact advertising and online trends
12 days additional holiday over Christmas and new year