Jheez, we don’t anticipate this being an easy hire but we do know it’s going to change the game for us.
It’s time for OK COOL to level-up on our creative and we need you to take us there.
We’re looking for an ideas person to conceptualise and produce smart, clever, innovative concepts for marketing campaigns on social in a variety of media.
We need someone who understands the social media landscape the impact of influencer marketing and brand partnerships when you need campaigns to really pop off.
Your job is to dream up social-first marketing campaigns; concept through execution.
You’ll have full creative autonomy and will be expected to define and lead the creative direction for our clients. OK COOL is fast building a reputation as one of London’s brightest young social studios. Our team is still small and nimble so growth prospects are high.
– Research trends and draw from contemporary culture to develop innovative and creative concepts for social media posts and integrated campaigns that leverage owned and earned media (influencers, strategic brand and media partnerships)
– Lead the creative direction and work with the content producer to develop the look and feel of our clients’ content and broader social media campaigns
– Develop content strategies for social media
– Challenge existing ways of doing things with new directions and applications
– Respond to client requests with creative solutions
– Lead brainstorming sessions with creative teams to develop ad campaigns based on clients’ needs
– Pitch ideas to clients. Have full conviction in your brilliance. Persuade them to run with your shit
– Storyboard and brief ideas to the creative team of art directors, photographers and designers using written word and/or photoshop
– Identify London’s best talent and collaborate with them to produce rad campaigns
– Hire, manage and develop the internal creative team
– Follow campaigns through from idea to delivery, ensuring the creative is in-line with your vision for the campaign, the client’s brand guidelines & social media strategy.
– Deliver sexy case studies after selected campaigns
– 3 years experience in a digital marketing agency or freelance.
– A tight understanding of social media content strategies and media channels
– A hunger for experimenting with new media, innovation, talent collaboration and new ideas.
– A solid background in design and art direction and copywriting
– Experience working in Photoshop and Lightroom
– Experience working with video and video production teams
– Entrepreneurial with a self-starter attitude
– The ability to lead and inspire a team of young, cool creative people