Imagine coming to work every day and being valued as a key player in a focused team of fiercely ambitious young creatives. Exchanging ideas, having fun and making interesting, progressive work for forward-thinking brands.
That’s exactly what we do at OK COOL. No exaggeration.
We strategize, plan, create and seed original social media content for brands in the food & drink and lifestyle markets, shaping their visual communications to help them talk with rather than at their consumers.
Technically it’s ‘work’, but for people like you and us, it’s oxygen: making, doing, creating and communicating the way we were born to.
This is a hybrid role. We are looking for an Account Manager/Social Media Editor— someone with both managerial skills and creative skills. The chosen candidate must be able to manage and coordinate social media campaigns as well as write great copy and have strong art direction and editorial skills.
Ideal candidates will be outstanding at content selection, curation for Instagram and ability to use Photoshop for layouts and mock-ups.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
– Assist in the development of integrated social media strategies to ensure our clients meet their KPIs
– Continuously improve on existing strategies to ensure maximum ROI for our clients
– Assist in developing brands’ online voice and persona through visual communication, tone of voice and copywriting.
Project Coordination and Account Management:
– Answering client briefs by developing creative solutions for social media content
– Developing monthly content plans and Instagram grids
– Writing strategic and creative briefs for your creative team to execute
– Source and manage external partners such as designers, artists and influential content creators to collaborate with on various projects.
– Manage the creation and distribution of social media assets.
– Manage basic paid Ad campaigns on Facebook and Instagram
– Manage micro-influencer campaigns
– Client liaison and relationship building— keeping everything on track and everyone on the team informed of progress.
– Copywriting for social media posts
– Basic community management— responding to comments, DMs and proactively nurturing a community of loyal fans
– Tracking and reporting using Iconosquare and Facebook Analytics to provide reports on metrics and continually find ways to improve on those metrics through testing new approaches and formats
– Kindness and optimism
– 1-2 years Social Media/Account Manager experience
– Highly organised with experience managing multiple creative and editorial production teams
– A deep understanding of what makes audiences engage with content on Instagram and Facebook
– Outstanding copywriting and editorial skills in addition to the overall design and visual sensibilities necessary to deliver visually engaging content
– Solid understanding of online community building
– Ability to work fast and smart under pressure, delivering against a set of outcomes within a fixed time frame
– Excellent client-facing communication skills
– An understanding of how technology, the arts and pop culture impact advertising and online trends
– Large selection of alternative milks available
– Flexi hours
– Awesome team
– Regular team outings
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org