We are looking for an Account Director to join our team. Your role is selling and managing the execution and delivery of highly involved creative campaigns with in-house teams and external partners.
You will be someone who is commercially astute, great with clients and managing teams and not afraid to take risks. You’ll have a certain curiosity and interest in staying ahead of the curve, spotting trends and understanding the role social media plays in consumers’ lives.
OK COOL is a team of entrepreneurs and you will have that same entrepreneurial spirit: always looking for new and exciting ways to grow both our clients’ business and OK COOL’s brand, whether that’s working closely with social platforms to understand their new product launches, introducing new technology or even launching our own range of OK COOL branded merch.
You will obsess about driving your personal growth: it is our ambition that our team experience their career defining moments at OK COOL.
You will be a part of developing best-in-class social media campaigns for an exciting collection of clients using your understanding of current cultural trends that engage consumers and tell stories while simultaneously hitting our clients’ KPIs
Reporting to: Group Account Director
Working with clients:
- Client liaison and relationship building— keeping everything on track and everyone informed of progress.
- Building strong client relationships built on trust
- Ensuring the team is delivering against the client’s KPIs and
- Driving commercial value by upselling services to existing clients
- Reporting progress back to clients tools to provide reports on metrics and continually find ways to improve on those metrics through testing new approaches and formats.
- Oversee team structure by hiring best talent to meet client demands
- Working with the production team to source and manage external partners such as designers, artists and influential content creators to collaborate with on various projects.
- Lead and inspire your team to do their best by overseeing their professional development
- Manage a team of account manager and social media managers ensuring they are delivering to their deadline and within budget
- Ensure the output is in line with the client’s overarching objectives and strategy
- Work directly with the paid social to oversee paid social campaigns, managing strategies, budgets and ROI.
- Manage client budgets ensuring costs and expenses are tracked
- Assist the financial team with managing client P&L spreadsheets
5-6 years in a client services roll
2-3 years experience in social media
- Experience in developing social media strategies
- A good understanding of marketing communications planning and strategy
- Understanding how social and digital marketing fits into the overall marketing mix
- Commercially minded with the ability to track budgets and ensure profitability
- Not afraid to roll the sleeves up and get involved with the day to day tasks when required
- Track record of managing a number of global or regional social media accounts for consumer brands
- Highly organised with experience managing multiple account manager, creative and editorial production teams
- Experience in personal professional development
- An understanding of how paid social is used to drive results
- A deep understanding of what makes content interesting and shareable across all social channels
- Outstanding attention to detail. If you read this line give us a ‘hells yeah I spotted that’ in your response
- An understanding of how technology, the arts and pop culture impact advertising and online trends
Please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org